Thursday, April 29
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce will hold their monthly membership breakfast. Details: 6:45-8:30 a.m.; Gallery Golf Club, 14000 N. Dove Mountain Blvd.; $30, $20 members; 297-2191.
• The Rotary Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W. Greenock Drive; Loriand@dakotacom.net.
• The National Association of Women Business Owners will hold Business Day, with an opportunity to meet with many of Tucson's local government officials for those seeking to open or expand a business location in the area. Details: 9 a.m.-1:30 p.m.; New York Life offices, 1 S. Church Ave., 11th Floor; www.nawbotucson.org.
• The Gateway Business Alliance of Tucson and Pima Community College will hold a Gateways to Entrepreneurship workshop for anyone considering starting a business or operating an established business. Details: 6-8 p.m.; College Place, 1601 N. Oracle Road; free; 509-3917 or www.gbatucson.com.
• Jewish Family and Children's Services of Southern Arizona, Inc. will hold a financial seminar for seniors on investing, living on a fixed income, and income taxes. Details: 7-9 p.m.; Golder Ranch Fire District Training Center, 3845 E. Golder Ranch Drive; free; 795-0300.
Friday, April 30
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce will hold the State of the Town address and breakfast at the Ritz-Carlton Dove Mountain. Details: 8-9:30 a.m.; 15000 N. Secret Springs Drive; 682-4314.
• Tucson Foothills Rotary Club will meet at the Metropolitan Grill. Details: 12 noon; 7892 N. Oracle Road.
Saturday & Wednesday, May 1 & 5
• Score Business Counseling will offer one-on-one counseling to small business owners or to anyone contemplating starting a new business. Details: 9 a.m.-noon; Oro Valley Public Library Study Room, 1305 W. Naranja Drive; free; 229-5300.
Monday, May 3
• Women Impacting Tucson will hold their monthly luncheon with speakers City Manager Mike Letcher and Beth Walkup. Details: 11:15 a.m.-1 p.m.; Manning House, 450 W. Paseo Redondo; $25, $20 in advance; 770-0714.
Tuesday, May 4
• The Metropolitan Tucson Convention & Visitors Bureau First Tuesday luncheon will feature guest speaker Lisette DeMars, co-owner of Mrs. Tiggy Winkle's Toys and member of the Local First Arizona campaign. Details: 11:45 a.m.-1 p.m.; Arizona Inn, 2200 E. Elm Street; $40, $35 partners; $30, $25 in advance; 770-2131.
Wednesday, May 5
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce will hold a networking breakfast. Details: 8-9 a.m.; Colt's Taste of Texas Steakhouse, 8310 N. Thornydale Road; $20, $15 members; 682-4314.
• The Kiwanis Club of Oro Valley will meet. Details: 7 a.m.; Holiday Inn Express, 10150 N. Oracle Road.
• The Arizona Small Business Association will hold a Small Office/Home Office Exchange to discuss the kinds of goods and services city, county, state and federal agencies purchase. Details: 8:30-9:30 a.m.; 4811 E. Grant Rd., Suite 262; $10, members free; 327-0222.
• Team Women Business Networking will be held at the M & I Bank. Details: 11 a.m.-12 p.m.; 10655 N. Oracle Road; $5; 544-6199.