Thursday, July 8
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce holds its monthly membership luncheon. Details: 12-1:30 p.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W. Greenock Dr.; $35, $25 members/guests; 297-2191.
• The Rotary Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W. Greenock Dr.; Loriand@dakotacom.net.
• The Desert Kiwanis Club meets. Details: 12-1:30 p.m.; Village Inn, 6251 N. Oracle Rd.; email@example.com.
• The National Association of Women Business Owners welcomes its new 2010-'11 board of directors. Details: 5:30-7:30 p.m.; Old Pueblo Grille, 60 N. Alvernon Way; www.nawbotucson.org.
Friday & Monday, July 9 & 12
• The Oro Valley Public Library offers job searching and career building help. Details: 1-3 p.m. Friday, 9-11 a.m. Monday; 1305 W. Naranja Dr.; free; 229-5300.
Saturday & Wednesday, July 10 & 14
• SCORE Business Counseling offers one-on-one counseling to small business owners or to anyone contemplating starting a new business. Details: 9 a.m.-12 p.m.; Oro Valley Public Library Study Room, 1305 W. Naranja Dr.; free; 229-5300.
Saturday, July 10
• SCORE offers QuickSTART Series Workshops on marketing strategy, funding, and more for anyone thinking about starting a business. Details: 9 a.m.-12 p.m.; Troy University, 5307 E. Broadway Blvd.; $99 (five sessions); 670-5008.
• Wheeler Taft Abbett Sr. Library offers online job search assistance. Details: 10 a.m.-12 p.m.; 7800 N. Schisler Dr.; free; 594-5200.
Sunday, July 11
• Watershed Management Group offers the public a series of water harvesting lectures taught by experienced professionals as part of their water harvesting certification program. Details: 7:45-9:45 a.m.; 940 W. Alameda Ave.; $25; 396-3266.
• Watershed Management Group offers a presentation on the use of gray water as a water resource by expert Brad Lancaster. Details: 1:30-3:30 p.m.; 940 W. Alameda Ave.; $25; 396-3266.
Monday, July 12
• Women Impacting Tucson holds their monthly luncheon featuring speaker attorney Keri L. Silvyn of Lewis and Roca LLP providing an overview of Imagine Greater Tucson. Details: 11:15 a.m.-1 p.m.; Manning House, 450 W. Paseo Redondo; $25, $20 in advance; 770-0714.
• Saguaro Toastmasters meets. Details: 6:30-8 p.m.; Ward 6 Council Office, large conference room, 3202 E. 1st St.; free; 777-7099.
Monday to Saturday, July 12-17
• UA BookStores, Apple Inc. and UITS partner to provide an environmentally friendly alternative to putting old computer parts in the trash at the Cyberjunk Collection. Details: 10 a.m.-4 p.m.; UA BookStores, Student Union Memorial Center loading dock, Mountain Ave. & Campus Drive; free; 626-4103.
Tuesday, July 13
• The Arizona Small Business Association holds new member orientation. Details: 8:30-9:30 a.m.; 4811 E. Grant Rd., Ste. 262; www.asba.com.
• The National Association of Women Business Owners holds Stars in Stilettos: NAWBO Spirit Awards. Details: 10:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.; Manning House, 450 W. Paseo Redondo; $45, $40 members; $35, $30 members in advance; www.nawbotucson.org.
Wednesday, July 14
• The Kiwanis Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Holiday Inn Express, 10150 N. Oracle Rd.
• Team Women Business Networking meets at the M&I Bank. Details: 11 a.m.-12 p.m.; 10655 N. Oracle Rd.; $5; 544-6199.