Thursday, Nov. 10
• The Rotary Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W. Greenock Dr.; Loriand@dakotacom.net.
• The Better Business Bureau holds a Breakfast Orientation. Details: 8-9 a.m.; 434 S. Williams Blvd., Ste. 102; free; 888-6161.
• The National Association of Retired and Veteran Railway Employees meet for lunch. Details: 11 a.m.; Golden Corral, 4380 E. 22nd St.; $11; 733-9291 or 299-0618.
• The Rotary Club of SaddleBrooke meets for lunch and a short program. Details: 11:30 a.m.; SaddleBrooke Country Club, 64485 E. SaddleBrooke Blvd.; $15; email@example.com.
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce holds its Monthly Networking Luncheon. Details: 11:45 a.m.-1 p.m.; Carrabba’s Italian Grill, 7635 N. Oracle Rd.; $30, $20 members; 297-2191.
• The Tucson Hispanic Chamber of Commerce offers a seminar on Deciphering the QR Code. Details: 3:30-5 p.m.; The Beacon Group, M.P. Room, 308 W. Glenn; $15, $10 in advance; 620-0005 or www.tucsonhispanicchamber.org.
• Northwestern Mutual holds an Artist’s Reception featuring the artwork of Sandy Brittain and Marti White, part of the Support Our Local Arts program. Details: 5:30-7:30 p.m.; 1760 E. River Rd., #247; free; 325-4575.
Saturday, Nov. 12
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce holds its Fall Merchant Fair. Details: 9 a.m.-noon; Sunflower Community Center, 9401 N. Sunflower Park Dr.; free; 682-4314.
• Arizona Mystery Writers meet with guest speakers DNA specialist April Stonehouse and writer/teacher Meg Files. Details: 10 a.m.-2 p.m.; El Parador Restaurant, 2744 E. Broadway Blvd.; $20, $14 members; 624-0792.
Tuesday, Nov. 15
• The Rotary Club of Marana meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Nana’s Kitchen, 8225 N. Courtney Page Way; 395-2508 or www.maranarotary.org.
• AAF Tucson luncheon features guest speaker President/General Manager of Miraval Resorts Michael Tompkins on the topic Creating a Culture of Thrive. Details: 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.; The Manning House, Silverbell Ballroom, 450 W. Paseo Redondo; $20-$50; 326-1060.
• The National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI) monthly dinner meeting features guest speaker Gina Murphy-Darling, Mrs. Green of Mrs. Green’s World. Details: 5:30-7:30 p.m.; Arizona Wholesale Supply, 2986 W. Ina Rd., #110; $45, members free; 310-3386.
Thursday, Nov. 17
• SCORE Business Counseling holds a seminar on Technology in Your Pocket and on Your Desk. Details: 11:30 a.m.-1:15 p.m.; Windmill Inn Suites, 4250 N. Campbell Ave.; $29 (includes lunch); 505-3636.
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce holds its Monthly Luncheon. Details: 11:15 a.m.; Heritage Highlands at Dove Mountain, 4949 W. Heritage Club Blvd.; $30, $25 members; 682-4314.
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce holds its Monthly Membership Mixer. Details: 5-7 p.m.; Fairwinds Desert Point, 10701 N. La Reserve Dr.; $10, $5 members; 297-2191.