Thursday, Aug. 25
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce holds its Annual Awards Meeting and Breakfast. Details: 6:45-9 a.m.; Hilton El Conquistador, 10000 N. Oracle Rd.; $40, $30 members; 297-2191.
• The Rotary Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W. Greenock Dr.; Loriand@dakotacom.net.
• SCORE Business Counseling offers help from the Small Business Administration on Loan Requirements. Details: 10 a.m.-noon; Bluespan Network, 40 N. Swan Rd., Suite 118; free; 505-3636.
• The Rotary Club of SaddleBrooke meets for lunch and a short program. Details: 11:30 a.m.; SaddleBrooke Country Club, 64485 E. SaddleBrooke Blvd.; $15; email@example.com.
• The Desert Kiwanis Club meets. Details: noon-1:30 p.m.; Village Inn, 6251 N. Oracle Rd.; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Saturday & Tuesday, Aug. 27 & 30
• SCORE Business Counseling offers one-on-one counseling to small business owners or to anyone contemplating starting a new business. Details: 9 a.m.-noon Saturday, 3-5 p.m. Tuesday; Oro Valley Public Library, 1305 W. Naranja Dr.; free; 229-5300.
Tuesday, Aug. 30
• The Rotary Club of Marana meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Nana’s Kitchen, 8225 N. Courtney Page Way; 395-2508 or www.maranarotary.org.
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce holds a Training Class: Getting Help When YOU Need It. Details: 7:30-9 a.m.; Marana Operations Center, 5100 W. Ina Rd.; 682-4314.
Wednesday, Aug. 31
• Business Leads of America meets. Details: 7:30-9 a.m.; Mimi’s Café, Oracle & Wetmore; free; 574-1826.
• SCORE Business Counseling offers a workshop on Building Strategic Connections and Loyal Customers. Details: 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.; Windmill Suites, 4250 N. Campbell Ave.; $29; 481-5505.