Thursday, Aug. 13
• The Rotary Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W. Greenock Drive; Loriand@dakotacom.net.
• The Canyon Rotary Club meets at the Metropolitan Grill. Details: 5:30-7 p.m., 7892 N. Oracle Road; 909-9375.
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce will hold a networking luncheon. Details: 12-1:30 p.m.; Michelangelo's, 420 W. Magee; $28, $25 members/guests; 297-2191.
• Arizona Business Leads of Foothills will meet. Details: 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.; Sur Real Restaurant, 3001 E. Skyline Drive; free; 529-2644.
• The Advertising Federation of Tucson and Ad2 Tucson will hold a networking mixer for advertising, marketing, public relations and communication industry professionals ages 21-31. Details: 5-7 p.m.; The Auld Dubliner, 800 E. University Blvd.; $20, $15 in advance, $10 members; 240-7839.
Friday, Aug. 14
• The 8th annual Marana Chamber of Commerce Golf Tournament will be held at the Pines Golf Course to benefit the Marana Community Food Bank. Details: 6 a.m. registration; 8480 N. Continental Links Drive; $95, $350/foursome; 682-4314.
Tuesday, Aug. 18
• Advertising Federation of Tucson will host a panel of experts on business strategies to attract new customers to the Tucson marketplace. Details: 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.; Westin La Paloma Resort, Sonoran Room; $42, $32 members, $22 students/Ad2 members in advance, $10 extra for walk-ins; www.tucsonadfed.org.
• The Pima County Chamber of Commerce will hold a mixer at MPG Automotive. Details: 5-7 p.m.; 3571 W. Ina Road, Suite 101; $8, $5 members/guests; 297-2191.
• The Arizona Small Business Association will hold a "fast & curious" networking mixer. Details: 8-9:30 a.m.; 4811 E. Grant Road, #261; free; 327-0222.
• Long Realty will hold a "Steps to Home Ownership" workshop including information on a new down payment assistance program to purchase a foreclosure. Details: 6-7 p.m.; 6875 N. Oracle Road, #125; free but reservations required; 909-9375.
Wednesday, Aug. 19
• Arizona Business Leads of NW Tucson will meet. Details: 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.; Metropolitan Grill, 7892 N. Oracle Road; free; 531-1212.
• The Arizona Small Business Association will hold a networking seminar for small office or home office businesses. Details: 8:30-9:30 a.m.; 4811 E. Grant Road, #261; $20, members free; 327-0222.