Thursday, April 12
• The Town of Oro Valley holds a Neighborhood Meeting for Desert Springs: A request for Major General Plan Amendment for property located at Oracle & Tangerine Rds. Details: 6-7:30 p.m.; Hopi Conference Room, 11000 N. La Cañada Dr.; 229-4896.
• The Oracle School District governing board meets. Details: 6:30 p.m.; 725 N. Carpenter Dr.; 896-3070.
• The Marana Unified School District governing board meets. Details: 7 p.m.; Marana Municipal Complex, 11555 W. Civic Center Dr.; 682-4774.
Monday, April 16
• National Active and Retired Federal Employees (NARFE) Chapter 1874 meets with speaker Deborah Knickerbocker on Medicare changes. Details: 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.; Golden Corral Restaurant, 6865 N. Thornydale Rd.; $10; 908-0774.
• The Town of Oro Valley holds a Neighborhood Meeting for the expansion of an existing wireless communication facility located at 55 E. Tangerine Rd. Details: 6-7:30 p.m.; Hopi Conference Room, 11000 N. La Cañada Dr.; 229-4817.
Tuesday, April 17
• The Pima County Board of Supervisors meets. Details: 9 a.m.; Supervisor’s hearing room, first floor, Pima County Administration Building, 130 W. Congress St.; 740-8126.
• The non-partisan Coffee Party of NW Tucson meets. Details: 1-3 p.m.; Oro Valley Public Library, 1305 W. Naranja Dr.; 575-1743.
• The Oro Valley Parks & Recreation Advisory Board meets. Details: 6:30-8:30 p.m.; Hopi Conference Room, 11000 N. La Cañada Dr.; 229-4700.
• The Marana Town Council meets. Details: 7 p.m.; Council Chambers, Marana Municipal Complex, 11555 W. Civic Center Dr.; 682-3401.
Wednesday, April 18
• The Oro Valley Town Council meets. Details: 6-9 p.m.; Council Chambers, 11000 N. La Cañada Dr.; 229-4700.
Thursday, April 19
• The Pima County Republican Women’ Club holds a general membership meeting with guest speaker Ken Bennett. Details: 11 a.m.; Sheraton Hotel & Suites, 5151 E. Grant Rd.; $20 with reservations; 886-8232.