THURSDAY, JUNE 11
• Social media are the topic for the Arizona Small Business Association's Business Building Breakfast. Details: 7:30-9 a.m.; 4811 East Grant Road, Ste. #261; $15, $10 members; 327-0222.
• The Rotary Club of Oro Valley meets for fellowship, breakfast, and an informative presentation from a guest speaker. Details: 7 a.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 200 W. Valle del Oro Road; email@example.com for more information.
• The Northwest Tucson chapter of Christian Business Networking meets. Details: 7:15-8:15 a.m.; Mimi's Café, 4420 N. Oracle Road; 877-425-0624.
• The Canyon Rotary Club meets at the Metropolitan Grill. Details: 5:30-7 p.m., 7892 N. Oracle Road; 909-9375.
SATURDAY & WEDNESDAY, JUNE 13 & 17
• Counselors from SCORE will provide free, one-on-one advice to small business owners and entrepreneurs. Details: 9 a.m. to noon May 9 & 13; Oro Valley Public Library, 1305 W. Naranja Drive; 229-5300.
MONDAY, JUNE 15
• Pima Council on Aging will provide information and referral service on issues concerning older people, such as housing options, transportation, food, mental health, caregiving, social services, and legal aid. Details: 1 p.m.; Oro Valley Public Library, 1305 W. Naranja Drive; free; 229-5300.
TUESDAY, JUNE 16
• Business Networking International, a referral organization providing a positive, supportive, and structured environment to grow businesses through word of mouth marketing, will meet for breakfast. Details: 7 a.m.; Bluepoint Kitchen & Bar, 2905 E. Skyline Drive; $12; 615-4373.
• Tucson Professional Organizers will meet for networking opportunities with established professional organizers. New members welcome. Details: 5-6:30 p.m.; Ronald McDonald House, 2075 E. Allen Street; free; 444-6852.
• Long Realty will hold an interactive workshop to give home owners ideas and strategies for preparing a home for sale. Details: 6 p.m.; 4051 E. Sunrise Drive, Suite 101; free; 331-1086.
• Tucson Advertising Federation will meet for their 9th annual membership mixer with speed networking. Details: 5-7 p.m.; Westin La Paloma Resort; $30, $25 members; firstname.lastname@example.org.
FRIDAY, JUNE 17
• The Conquistador Toastmasters will meet. Details: 7-8:30 p.m.; ASBA Conference Center, 4811 E. Grant Road, Ste. 261; reservations required; for more information, call Liz Ivanov at 990-8565 or e-mail her at email@example.com.