Thursday, Dec. 2
• The Rotary Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W. Greenock Dr.; Loriand@dakotacom.net.
• The Oro Valley Business Club holds its monthly luncheon. Details: 11 a.m.-1 p.m.; Sun City Vistoso Social Hall, 1485 E. Rancho Vistoso Blvd.; $17.
Friday, Dec. 3
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce holds a class, “Stress Management for You & Your Employees.” Details: 7:30-9 a.m.; Pima Community College, 7600 N. Shannon Rd.; free; 682-4314.
Saturday & Tuesday, Dec. 4 & 7
• Score Business Counseling offers one-on-one counseling to small business owners or to anyone contemplating starting a new business. Details: 9 a.m.-noon Saturday; 3-5 p.m. Tuesday; Oro Valley Public Library Study Room, 1305 W. Naranja Dr.; free; 229-5300.
Monday, Dec. 6
• Women Impacting Tucson holds its monthly luncheon with guest speaker Tucson Chief of Police Roberto Villasenor, and Beth Walkup with a community update. Details: 11:15 a.m.-1 p.m.; Manning House, 450 W. Paseo Redondo; $25, $20 in advance; email@example.com.
Wednesday, Dec. 8
• The Kiwanis Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Holiday Inn Express, 10150 N. Oracle Rd.
• The Conquistador Toastmasters Club meets. Details: 7-8:30 p.m.; Jewish Community Center, 3800 E. River Rd.; free; 977-0141.
Thursday, Dec. 9
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce holds its holiday luncheon. Details: 12-1:30 p.m.; Westin La Paloma, 3800 E. Sunrise Dr.; $45, $35 members, 297-2191.