Thursday, July 21
• The Rotary Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W. Greenock Dr.; Loriand@dakotacom.net.
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce holds its monthly luncheon. Details: 11:15 a.m.; Omni Tucson National, Papago Room, 2727 W. Club Dr.; $30, $25 members; 682-4314.
• Business Leads of America – Foothills Chapter meets. Details: 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.; Acacia, St. Phillips Plaza, River Rd. & Campbell Ave.; free; 574-1826.
• The Better Business Bureau and the National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO) hold the networking mixer A Good Time for Better Businesses. Details: 4-7 p.m.; Lodge on the Desert, 306 N. Alvernon Way; $10, members free; 888-6161.
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce holds its monthly membership mixer. Details: 5-7 p.m.; M&I Bank, 10655 N. Oracle Rd.; $10, $5 members; 297-2191.
Saturday, July 23
• The Joel D. Valdez Library offers the Information Power for Small Businesses workshop. Details: 10:15-11:45 a.m.; 101 N. Stone Ave.; free; 791-4010.
Saturdays, July 23, Aug. 6 & 20
• Volunteer UA Law Students hold a Legal Referral Clinic. Details: 11 a.m.-1 p.m.; Woods Memorial Library, 3455 N. First Ave.; free; Woods.Clinic@gmail.com.
Tuesday, July 26
• The Business Leads of America – University Chapter meets. Details: 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.; Sam Hughes Place, 446 N. Campbell Ave., No. 150; $16 (lunch); 747-5223.
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce holds its fourth Tuesday mixer. Details: 5:30-7:30 p.m.; Hooters of Marana, 4385 W. Ina Rd., Ste. 9; free; 682-4314.
Wednesday, July 27
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce holds a Legislative & Economic Development Briefing. Details: 7:30-9 a.m.; Marana Operations Center, 5100 W. Ina Rd.; 682-4314.
• Business Leads of America meets. Details: 7:30-9 a.m.; Mimi’s Café, Oracle & Wetmore; free; 574-1826.
• The Kiwanis Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: noon; Torino Restaurant, 10355 N. La Cañada Dr.
• The Fine Art and Finance Wine Tasting Series will be held at Maderas Gallery. Details: 5:30-6:30 p.m.; 3001 E. Skyline Dr., Suite 100; $15; 299-8800, ext. 2.
Thursday, July 28
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce holds its monthly membership breakfast. Details: 7-8:30 a.m.; El Charro Café, 7725 N. Oracle Rd.; $30, $20 members; 297-2191.
• The Arizona Alliance for Non-Profits offers the workshop The Logic Behind the Logic Model: Connecting Change with Action. Details: 9 a.m.-noon; YWCA of Tucson, 525 N. Bonita Ave.; $45, $25 members; www.arizonanonprofits.org.
• The Arizona Alliance of Non-Profits offers a workshop on Building Blocks for a Solid Proposal Budget. Details: 1-4 p.m.; YWCA of Tucson, 525 N. Bonita Ave.; $45, $25 members; www.arizonanonprofits.org.