Thursday, Feb. 23
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce holds its Monthly Networking Breakfast. Details: 6:45-8:15 a.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W. Greenock Dr.; $30, $20; 297-2191.
• The Rotary Club of Dove Mountain meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Heritage Highlands Club House; 4949 W. Heritage Club Blvd.; firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Rotary Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W. Greenock Dr.; Loriand@dakotacom.net.
• The Rotary Club of SaddleBrooke meets for lunch and a short program. Details: 11:30 a.m.; SaddleBrooke Country Club, 64485 E. SaddleBrooke Blvd.; $15; email@example.com.
• The Desert Kiwanis Club meets. Details: noon-1:30 p.m.; Village Inn, 6251 N. Oracle Rd.; firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Marana Optimist Club meets. Details: 6 p.m.; Golden Corral Buffet & Grill, 6865 N. Thornydale Rd #932; free; 591-2979.
Saturday & Tuesday, Feb. 25 & 28
• SCORE Business Counseling offers one-on-one counseling to small business owners or to anyone contemplating starting a new business. Details: 9 a.m.-noon Saturday, 3-5 p.m. Tuesday; Oro Valley Public Library, 1305 W. Naranja Dr.; free; 229-5300.
Tuesday, Feb. 28
• The Rotary Club of Marana meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Nana’s Kitchen, 8225 N. Courtney Page Way; 395-2508 or www.maranarotary.org.
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce holds its Fourth Tuesday Mixer. Details: 5:30-7:30 p.m.; Fox and Hound Restaurant, 7625 N. La Cholla Blvd.; free; 682-4314.
Thursday, March 1
• SCORE offers a Business Plan Development Workshop. Details: 9 a.m.-5 p.m.; 1400 W. Speedway Blvd.; $75-$99; 505-3636.
• The Oro Valley Business Club holds its monthly luncheon. Details: 11 a.m.-1 p.m.; Sun City Vistoso Social Hall, 1485 E. Rancho Vistoso Blvd.; $17.
Friday, March 2
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce offers a Culinary Breakfast & Tour of Mountain View High School JTED. Details: 7:30-10 a.m.; 3901 E. Linda Vista Blvd.; $15; 682-4314.
Wednesday, March 7
• Career Services Unlimited offers a workshop on Going Solo: Starting and Building Your Own Business. Details: 10-11:30 a.m.; Joel D. Valdez Main Library, 101 N. Stone Ave.; free but registration required; 791-4010.
Tuesdays & Thursdays, through March 29
• AARP offers volunteer-run tax preparation and assistance for low and middle-income taxpayers with special attention to ages 60 and older. Details: 1-4 p.m.; Oro Valley Public Library, 1305 W. Naranja Dr.; free; 229-5300.
Monday to Friday, through March 30
• SCORE Business Counseling offers one-on-one counseling to small business owners or to anyone contemplating starting a new business. Details: 10 a.m.-4 p.m.; Wheeler Taft Abbett Sr. Branch Library, 7800 N. Schisler Rd.; free; 594-5200.