Thursday, Aug. 20
• The Rotary Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W. Greenock Drive; Loriand@dakotacom.net.
• The Canyon Rotary Club meets at the Metropolitan Grill. Details: 5:30-7 p.m., 7892 N. Oracle Road; 909-9375.
• Arizona Business Leads of Foothills will meet. Details: 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.; Sur Real Restaurant, 3001 E. Skyline Drive; free; 529-2644.
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce holds its annual meeting and appreciation luncheon at the Oasis at Wild Horse Ranch. Details: 11:15 a.m.; 6801 Camino Verde; $25, $20 members; 682-4314.
Friday, Aug. 21
• Foothills Rotary Club 55 meets every Friday at the Metro Restaurant, Oracle and Magee, at noon. For more information, call 299-0536.
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce will hold an information session about chamber benefits, events, and sponsorship. Details: 8 a.m.; Marana Operations Center, 5100 W. Ina Road; free; 682-4314.
• The Metropolitan Pima Alliance is hosting a breakfast discussion with area leaders to discuss strategies and their varying successes in annexing Pima County's unincorporated land. Details: 7:30-9 a.m.; Viscount Suites Hotel, 4855 E. Broadway Blvd.; $25, $20 members; 751-1030.
Saturday, Aug. 22
• The Tucson Writers Association meets for lunch with guest speakers noted authors Emma Bull and Will Shetterly. Details: 10 a.m.-2 p.m.; El Parador Tropical Restaurant, 2744 E Broadway Blvd.; $25, $20 members; email@example.com.
Tuesday, Aug. 25
• National Association of Women Business Owners meets for breakfast with speakers Doug Mayes of Jobing.com and Gaya Zeiter of Premier Printing & Mailing. Details: 8-9:30 a.m.; Viscount Suites Hotel, 4855 E. Broadway Blvd.; $15 in advance; $12 members; 326-2926.
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce will hold a ribbon cutting at the Mathnasium of Marana, 7850 N. Silverbell Road, Suite 126; free; 682-4314.
Wednesday, Aug. 26
• Arizona Business Leads of NW Tucson will meet. Details: 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.; Metropolitan Grill, 7892 N. Oracle Road; free; 531-1212.