Thursday, Oct. 27
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce holds its Monthly Membership Breakfast. Details: 7-8:30 a.m.; El Charro Café, 7725 N. Oracle Rd.; $30, $20 members; 297-2191.
• The Rotary Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W. Greenock Dr.; Loriand@dakotacom.net.
• The Rotary Club of SaddleBrooke meets for lunch with guest speaker Deacon James Fugit with a WII Story: Doing the Right Thing. Details: 11:30 a.m.; SaddleBrooke Country Club, 64485 E. SaddleBrooke Blvd.; $15; email@example.com.
• The Desert Kiwanis Club meets. Details: noon-1:30 p.m.; Village Inn, 6251 N. Oracle Rd.; firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Tucson Metro Chamber holds its Chamber Xchange, a Trick or Treat networking opportunity. Details: 4-6 p.m.; Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse, 6360 N. Campbell Ave.; $15, $10 members; 792-2250, ext. 135.
Friday, Oct. 28
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce holds a Texas Hold ‘Em Tournament. Details: 6-10 p.m.; Westward Look Resort, 245 E. Ina Rd.; 297-2191.
Saturday, Oct. 29
• Thornydale Family Church holds a Financial Planning Workshop with financial advisors to help develop a budget and establish a plan to get out of debt. Details: 9 a.m.-noon; Thornydale Family Church, 10501 N. Thornydale Rd.; free; 661-4464.
Tuesday, Nov. 1
• The Rotary Club of Marana meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Nana’s Kitchen, 8225 N. Courtney Page Way; 395-2508 or www.maranarotary.org.
Wednesday, Nov. 2
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce holds a Networking Breakfast. Details: 7-9 a.m.; Colt’s Taste of Texas Steakhouse, 8310 N. Thornydale Rd.; $20, $15 members; 682-4314.
Friday, Nov. 4
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce, Town of Oro Valley, and Oro Valley Business Club hold a Business/Banking Forum. Details: 8-10 a.m.; Hilton El Conquistador Resort, 10000 N. Oracle Rd.; 229-4760.
Saturday, Nov. 5
• SCORE Business Council offers an Introduction to Accounting for Small Businesses. Details: 9 a.m.-noon; Bluespan Networks, 40 N. Swan Rd., Suite 118; $25; 505-3636.