Thursday, Jan. 20
• The Rotary Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W. Greenock Dr.; Loriand@dakotacom.net.
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce holds its annual Educational Luncheon with guest speaker Dr. Doug Wilson, superintendent of the Marana Unified School District. Details: 11:15 a.m.; Omni Tucson National, Papago Room, 2727 W. Club Dr.; $25, $20 members; 682-4314.
• The Tucson Hispanic Chamber of Commerce holds a Networking Luncheon followed by a free workshop on the use of video in your business. Details: 11:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m.; Manning House, 450 W. Paseo Redondo; $35, $25 members; www.TucsonHispanicChamber.org.
• The National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO) holds a mixer at the Training Zone. Details: 4-7 p.m.; 110 S. Kolb Rd.; free; www.nawbotucson.org.
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce holds a monthly membership mixer. Details: 5-7 p.m.; Golf Club of Vistoso, 955 W. Vistoso Highlands Dr.; $10, $5 members; 297-2191.
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce offers a Discover Tuscany Trip Preview for a 10-day tour Nov. 3-12. Details: 5-6 p.m.; Wheeler Taft Abbett Sr. Branch Library, 7800 N. Schisler Dr.; 682-4314.
Saturday, Jan. 22
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce holds its Annual Gala & Fundraiser with dinner, dancing, casino games, and entertainment to benefit the chamber and Interfaith Community Services. Details: 5:30 p.m.; Loews Ventana Canyon Resort, 7000 N. Resort Dr.; $100; 297-2191.
Tuesday, Jan. 25
• The National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO) holds a Member Connection Breakfast. Details: 8-9:30 a.m.; Viscount Suites; 4855 E Broadway Blvd.; $25, $20 members; $15, $12 members in advance; www.nawbotucson.org.
• Donna Reed, owner of Tools for Achievers, presents Networking for Job Success. Details: 10-11:30 a.m.; Wheeler Taft Abbett Library, 7800 N. Schisler Dr.; free; 594-5200.
• AAF Tucson presents the third annual Battle of the Ads. Details: 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.; Westin La Paloma Resort, 3800 E. Sunrise Dr.; $45, $35 members, $25 students/Ad2 members; $40, $30 members, $20 students/Ad2 members in advance; www.aaftucson.org.
• The Tucson Hispanic Chamber of Commerce offers a marketing series class titled Burn ‘Em and Churn ‘Em - Identifying Your Sales Strategy. Details: 3-5:30 p.m.; Brown Mackie College, 4585 E. Speedway Blvd.; $55, $45 members; www.TucsonHispanicChamber.org.
Wednesday, Jan. 26
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce holds an LED Briefing on the medical marijuana initiative and its effect on employers. Details: 7:30 a.m.; Marana Operations Center, 5100 W. Ina Rd.; free; 682-4314.