Thursday, March 31
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce holds its monthly membership breakfast. Details: 6:45-8:30 a.m.; El Charro Café, 7725 N. Oracle Rd., #10; $30, $20 members; 297-2191.
• The Rotary Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W. Greenock Dr.; Loriand@dakotacom.net.
• Edward Jones, Karl Haas holds Spring Open House. Details: 3-7 p.m.; 7850 N. Silverbell Rd., Suite 184; free; 682-4314.
• The National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO) holds a Membership Drive Mixer. Details: 4-7 p.m.; Doubletree at Reid Park 445 S. Alvernon Way, free; www.nawbotucson.org.
Friday, April 1
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce holds the State of the Town Address and Lunch. Details: 10:30 a.m.; Ritz-Carlton Dove Mountain, 15000 N. Secret Springs Dr.; $50; 682-4314.
Saturday, April 2
• Long Realty, Canyon Bank and Catalina Community Services hold a Shred-It Event to benefit the Catalina Community Food Bank. Details: 9 a.m.; 15883 N. Oracle Rd.; food or monetary donation; 665-4200.
Saturdays, April 2-30
• SCORE Business Counseling holds a QuickStart Workshop series for potential or new business owners. Details: 3-5 p.m.-noon; Bluespan Networks, 40 N. Swan Rd., Suite 118; $125; www.scoretucson.org.
Monday, April 4
• SCORE Business Counseling offers one-on-one counseling to small business owners or to anyone contemplating starting a new business. Details: 3-5 p.m.; Wheeler Taft Abbett Branch Library, 7800 N. Schisler Dr.; free; 594-5200.
Tuesday, April 5
• AARP offers volunteer-run tax preparation and assistance serving low and middle-income taxpayers with special attention to those ages 60 and older. Details: 1-4 p.m.; Oro Valley Public Library Study Room, 1305 W. Naranja Dr.; free; 229-5300.
• The Tucson Hispanic Chamber of Commerce offers a class titled Who’s Buying This Stuff Anyway II - Conducting a Marketing Analysis facilitated by Tannya Gaxiola. Details: 3-5:30 p.m.; Brown Mackie College, 4585 E. Speedway Blvd.; $55, $45 members; www.tucsonhispanicchamber.org.
Wednesday, April 6
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce holds its monthly networking breakfast. Details: 7 a.m.; Colt’s Taste of Texas Steakhouse, 8310 N. Thornydale Rd.; $20, $15 members; 682-4314.
• The Kiwanis Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Holiday Inn Express, 10150 N. Oracle Rd.
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce holds its Monthly Educational Workshop with the topic Remembering Names with Ease presented by Steve Ochoa. Details: 8-10 a.m.; Carrabba’s Italian Grill, 7635 N. Oracle Rd.; $15, $10 members; 297-2191.
• Tucson Business Connection holds a Monthly Networking Mixer. Details: 5-7:30 p.m.; Redline Sports Grill, 445 W. Wetmore Rd.; free; www.TBCNetworking.com.