Thursday, Aug. 4
• The Rotary Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W. Greenock Dr.; Loriand@dakotacom.net.
• The Oro Valley Business Club holds its monthly luncheon. Details: 11 a.m.-1 p.m.; Sun City Vistoso Social Hall, 1485 E. Rancho Vistoso Blvd.; $17.
• Business Leads of America Foothills Chapter meets. Details: 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.; Acacia, St. Phillips Plaza, River Rd. & Campbell Ave.; free; 574-1826.
Friday, Aug. 5
• The Oro Valley Library offers a Facilitated Gathering for Job Seekers presented by former executive recruiter Beth Cole. Details: 3-4 p.m.; 1305 W. Naranja Dr.; free; 229-5300.
Friday & Monday, Aug. 5 & 15
• Career Services Unlimited offers Individual Job Counseling on resume writing, career choice, interviewing, networking and job search skills. Details: noon-3 p.m.; Joel D. Valdez Main Library, 101 N. Stone Ave.; free; 791-4010.
Saturdays, Aug. 6 & 20
• Volunteer UA Law Students hold a Legal Referral Clinic. Details: 11 a.m.-1 p.m.; Woods Memorial Library, 3455 N. First Ave.; free; Woods.Clinic@gmail.com.
Tuesday, Aug. 9
• The Rotary Club of Marana meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Nana’s Kitchen, 8225 N. Courtney Page Way; 395-2508 or www.maranarotary.org.
• The Business Leads of America meet. Details: 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.; Sam Hughes Place, 446 N. Campbell Ave., No. 150; $16 (lunch); 747-5223.
• Arizona Real Estate Investors Association (AZREIA) – Tucson meets for networking, leasing and liability discussions. Details: 5:30-8:30 p.m.; Windmill Suites, St. Phillip’s Plaza, 4250 N. Campbell Ave.; $20, $15 in advance; 480-990-7092 or www.azreia.org.
Wednesday, Aug. 10
• The Kiwanis Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7:30 a.m.; Torino Restaurant, 10355 N. La Cañada Dr.
• The Tucson Branch of the American Association of University Women (AAUW) meets for lunch. Details: 1 p.m.; Luna Bella, 2990 N. Swan Rd., #145; 795-3952.
Thursday, Aug. 11
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce holds its Monthly Networking Luncheon. Details: noon-1:30 p.m.; Fox & Hound Restaurant, 7625 N. La Cholla Blvd.; $30, $20 members; 297-2191.
• The Desert Kiwanis Club meets. Details: noon-1:30 p.m.; Village Inn, 6251 N. Oracle Rd.; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Friday, Aug. 12
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce holds the 2011 Collaborative Leadership Forum: Southern Arizona Economic Profile. Details: 8-10 a.m.; Northwest YMCA, 7770 N. Shannon Rd.; 682-4314.