Thursday, Sept. 9
• The Rotary Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W. Greenock Dr.; Loriand@dakotacom.net.
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce holds its monthly membership lunch. Details: 12-1:30 p.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W. Greenock Dr.; $35, $25 members/guests; 297-2191.
• The Desert Kiwanis Club meets. Details: 12-1:30 p.m.; Village Inn, 6251 N. Oracle Rd.; email@example.com.
• The National Association of Retired and Veteran Railway Employees meets for lunch. Details: 11 a.m.; Hometown Buffet, 5101 N. Oracle Rd.; $10.
Friday, Sept. 10
• The Tucson Hispanic Chamber of Commerce holds a salsa fiesta mixer. Details: 5:30-7:30 p.m.; La Placita Village; $20, $10 members; www.tucsonhispanicchamber.org.
Tuesday, Sept. 14
• The National Association of Women Business Owners holds its monthly luncheon with speaker Rosey Koberlein, CEO of Long Realty Companies, on the real estate market impact on our local economy. Details: 10:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.; Manning House, 450 W. Paseo Redondo; $25-45; 326-2926.
• The National Association of Women Business Owners holds a training and development session, Web on the Go: Is your site visible and ready for Mobile Devices? Details: 2-4 p.m.; Manning House, 450 W. Paseo Redondo; $15-24; 326-2926
• The Arizona Small Business Association holds a seminar on managing safety for small businesses. Details: 10-11:30 a.m.; 4811 E. Grant Rd., Suite 262; $45, $25 members; www.asba.com.
Wednesday, Sept. 15
• The Kiwanis Club of Oro Valley meets. Details: 7 a.m.; Holiday Inn Express, 10150 N. Oracle Rd.
Thursday, Sept. 16
• The Northern Pima County Chamber of Commerce holds the State of the Town meeting and expo. Details: 9:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m.; 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. address and luncheon; Hilton El Conquistador, 10000 N. Oracle Rd.; 297-2191.
• The Marana Chamber of Commerce holds its annual meeting and member appreciation luncheon. Details: 11:15 a.m.-1 p.m.; Oasis at Wild Horse Ranch, 6801 Camino Verde; $25, $20 members; 682-4314.
• Tips on Buying a Foreclosure workshop presented by Jay McCall, GRI, SFR, covers the risks and benefits of foreclosed home purchasing. Details: 6 p.m.; RealEstate.com Realtors, 3175 N. Swan Rd., Suite 135; free, reservations requested, seating limited; 909-9375.