Thursday, March 10
• The Arizona Department of Transportation, in conjunction with the Federal Highway Administration and the Regional Transportation Authority in Pima County, holds a public meeting on a project to increase capacity and enhance safety on Interstate 10 between Ina and Ruthrauff roads. Details: 5-7:30 p.m.; Tucson Chinese Cultural Center, Multipurpose Room, 1288 W. River Rd.; 327-6077, ext. 110.
• The Oracle School District governing board meets. Details: 6:30 p.m.; 725 N. Carpenter Dr.; 896-3070.
• The Marana Unified School District governing board meets. Details: 7 p.m.; Marana Municipal Complex, 11555 W. Civic Center Dr.; 682-4774.
Friday, March 11
• The Oro Valley Republican Women luncheon features guest speaker Jonathan Paton discussing the Arizona Constitution. Details: 11:30 a.m.; Oro Valley Country Club, 300 W. Greenock Dr.
Saturday, March 12
• The Arizona Beneficiary Coalition in collaboration with Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) and Arizona Department of Aging and Adult Administration offer an informational forum for ages 55 and older titled What You Don't Know May Surprise You at Retirement. Details: 8 a.m.-1:30 p.m.; Rincon High School, 422 N. Arcadia Rd.; free; 546-2011.
• A lecture on Fostering A Secular Society: Keep Religion Out of Government will be held at DuVal Auditorium. Details: 9 a.m.-4 p.m.; 1501 N. Campbell Ave.; free but donations appreciated; 297-9919.
Monday, March 14
• Pima Council on Aging provides information and referral service on issues concerning older people. Details: 11 a.m.-1 p.m.; Oro Valley Public Library, 1305 W. Naranja Dr.; free; 229-5300.
• The Oro Valley Water Utility Commission meets. Details: 6-8:30 p.m.; Hopi Conference Room, 11000 N. La Cañada Dr.; 229-4700.
• The Democrats of Oro Valley meets for a presentation on The Arizona Ban on Ethnic Studies. Details: 7 p.m.; Oro Valley Library, 1305 W. Naranja Dr.; www.demsov.org.
Tuesday, March 15
• The Pima County Board of Supervisors meets. Details: 9 a.m.; Supervisor's hearing room, first floor, Pima County Administration Building, 130 W. Congress St.; 740-8126.
• The non-partisan Coffee Party of NW Tucson meets. Details: 1-3 p.m.; Oro Valley Public Library, 1305 W. Naranja Dr.; 575-1743.
• The Pima County Young Republicans meets with guest speaker, former NRA chair Sandy Froman. Details: 7 p.m.; Fronimos Greek Café, 3442 E. Speedway Blvd.; free.
• The Marana Town Council meets. Details: 7 p.m.; Marana Municipal Complex Council Chambers, 11555 W. Civic Center Dr.; 682-3401.
Wednesday, March 16
• The Oro Valley Town Council Commission meets. Details: 6-9 p.m.; Council Chambers, 11000 N. La Cañada Dr.; 229-4700.
Thursday, March 17
• The Pima County Republican Women's Club holds a general membership meeting and luncheon with speaker Sheriff Paul Babeu. Details: 11 a.m.; Sheraton Hotel, 5151 E. Grant Rd.; $20; 615-9494.