Thursday, Oct. 6
• The League of Women Voters of Greater Tucson sponsors an informational forum on the Oracle School District No. 2 bond issue, which will be on the Nov. 6 ballot for voters residing within the district including Eagle Crest, Eagle Crest Ranch, SaddleBrooke, SaddleBrooke Ranch and Oracle. Details: 6:30 p.m.; DesertView Performing Arts Center, 39900 S. Clubhouse Dr.
Monday, Oct. 10
• The Oro Valley Water Utility Commission meets. Details: 6-8:30 p.m.; Hopi Conference Room, 11000 N. La Cañada Dr.; 229-4700.
• The Democrats of Oro Valley to present “Moving Women Forward with Arizona List” with guest speaker Cheryl Cage. Details: 7 p.m.; Oro Valley Public Library, 1305 W. Naranja Dr.; free; 742-3774 or www.demsov.org.
Tuesday, Oct. 11
• The Pima County Board of Supervisors meets. Details: 9 a.m.; Supervisors’ hearing room, first floor, Pima County Administration Building, 130 W. Congress St.; 740-8126.
• The non-partisan Coffee Party of NW Tucson meets. Details: 1-3 p.m.; Oro Valley Public Library, 1305 W. Naranja Dr.; 575-1743.
• The Oro Valley Conceptual Design Review Board meets. Details: 6-9 p.m.; Council Chambers, 11000 N. La Cañada Dr.; 229-4700.
• The Catalina Foothills School District Governing Board meets. Details: 6:30 p.m.; Catalina Foothills High School, Building #4, Room 712.
• Amphitheater School District Governing Board meets. Details: 7 p.m.; Wetmore Center, 701 W. Wetmore; 696-5000.
Wednesday, Oct. 12
• Foothills Democratic Forum features the topic The Economy and Health Care. Details: 5:30-7 p.m.; Skyline Country Club, 5200 E. Saint Andrews Dr.; $15; 505-1847.
• The Oro Valley Town Council holds a study session. Details: 6-9 p.m.; Council Chambers, 11000 N. La Cañada Dr.; 229-4700.
• The Coffee Party Café meets. Details: 6:30-8:30 p.m.; Oro Valley Library, 1305 W. Naranja Dr.; free; 878-0256.