Thursday, March 22
• The Marana Unified School District governing board meets. Details: 7 p.m.; Marana Municipal Complex, 11555 W. Civic Center Dr.; 682-4774.
Saturday, March 24
• The Town of Oro Valley holds Dispose-A-Med. Details: 10 a.m.-2 p.m.; Target, 10555 N. Oracle Rd.
Monday, March 26
• The Arizona Commission for the Deaf and the Hard of Hearing (ACDHH), Arizona Relay Service, the Community Outreach Program for the Deaf (COPD) and the Pima Community College (PCC) Police Department hold a seminar on proper 9-1-1 procedures to follow for deaf, hard of hearing or deaf and blind or their families. Details: 11 a.m.; Tucson Deaf Community Center, 1436 N. 11th Ave.; free; 445-8490 or 425-8373 (TTY).
Tuesday, March 27
• Pima Council on Aging provides information and referral service on issues concerning older people. Details: 11 a.m.-1 p.m.; Oro Valley Public Library, 1305 W. Naranja Dr.; free; 229-5300.
• The non-partisan Coffee Party of NW Tucson meets. Details: 1-3 p.m.; Oro Valley Public Library, 1305 W. Naranja Dr.; 575-1743.
• The Oro Valley Board of Adjustment meets. Details: 3 p.m.; Council Chambers, 11000 N. La Cañada Dr.; 229-4700.
• The Marana Town Council holds a study session. Details: 6 p.m.; Council Chambers, Marana Municipal Complex, 11555 W. Civic Center Dr.; 682-3401.
• The Catalina Foothills School District Governing Board meets. Details: 6:30 p.m.; Catalina Foothills High School, Building #4, Room 712.
• Amphitheater School District Governing Board meets. Details: 7 p.m.; Wetmore Center, 701 W. Wetmore; 696-5000.
Wednesday, March 28
• The Marana Police Department holds its Tip-A-Cop fundraiser with members serving as wait staff to collect tips to benefit Special Olympics. Details: 4-10 p.m.; Texas Roadhouse, 8450 N. Cracker Barrel Rd.
• The Marana Planning Commission meets. Details: 6:30 p.m.; Council Chambers, Marana Municipal Complex, 11555 W. Civic Center Dr.; 682-3401.
Wednesday, April 4
• The Arizona Federation of Republican Women holds a Day at the Legislature with Governor Jan Brewer and tours of the House, Senate, and other offices. Details: 9 a.m.-3 p.m.; $25; 577-4509 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wednesday, Thursday, & Saturday, April 11-12, 18-19, & 21
• The Town of Oro Valley Citizen Corps Council offers Community Emergency Response Training (CERT), disaster preparedness for community leaders, parents, teachers, civic organizations or anyone interested in taking an active role in hometown preparedness. Details: 6-10 p.m. Wednesday-Thursday, 8 a.m.-noon Saturday; Oro Valley Police Department Tangerine Substation, 1920 E. Tangerine Rd.; 229-4964 or email@example.com.