Transit services, including Sun Tran, Sun Van and Sun Shuttle, will operate on a regular weekday schedule during Martin Luther King Jr. Day on Monday, Jan. 21. With the exception of Lost & Found, all other services will be in operation as regularly scheduled:
· Sun Tran’s Customer Service Center will continue to operate from 6 a.m. until 7 p.m. to assist passengers with their trip planning needs by phone.
· Sun Tran’s Administrative Offices, located at 3920 N. Sun Tran Boulevard, will be open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
· Sun Shuttle’s Customer Service Center will be open from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. to make reservations for dial-a-ride service and assist passengers with trip planning needs.
· Sun Van’s Customer Service will be open 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
· Lost & Found will be closed. Please call 837-5555 on Tuesday, January 22 to make an appointment between the hours of 7 a.m. and 4 p.m.
Passengers are advised to consult Sun Tran’s Ride Guide, visit www.suntran.com, or call the Customer Service Center at 792-9222 (for persons with hearing and speech impairments who have TDD equipment call 628-1565) for specific route times and bus information.