Thursday, March 15
• The American Legion Auxiliary, Oro Valley Unit 132, meets and seeks new members. Details: 6:15-7:15 p.m.; The Loop Restaurant, 10180 N. Oracle Rd.; 229-1064.
Tuesday, March 20
• The Pima County Board of Supervisors meets. Details: 9 a.m.; Supervisor’s hearing room, first floor, Pima County Administration Building, 130 W. Congress St.; 740-8126.
• The non-partisan Coffee Party of NW Tucson meets. Details: 1-3 p.m.; Oro Valley Public Library, 1305 W. Naranja Dr.; 575-1743.
• The Marana Town Council meets. Details: 7 p.m.; Council Chambers, Marana Municipal Complex, 11555 W. Civic Center Dr.; 682-3401.
Wednesday & Monday, March 21 & 26
• The Arizona Commission for the Deaf and the Hard of Hearing (ACDHH), Arizona Relay Service, the Community Outreach Program for the Deaf (COPD) and the Pima Community College (PCC) Police Department hold a seminar on proper 9-1-1 procedures to follow for deaf, hard of hearing or deaf and blind or their families. Details: 6 p.m. Wednesday; Pima Community College; 1255 N. Stone Ave.; or 11 a.m. Monday; Tucson Deaf Community Center, 1436 N. 11th Ave.; free; 445-8490 or 425-8373 (TTY).