Thursday, March 31
• The 2011 Partners in Public Health luncheon features guest speaker Dr. James Dalen of the University of Arizona College of Medicine on the topic Health Care Reform - Too Much or Too Little? Details: 11:30 a.m.-2 p.m.; Hacienda Del Sol Guest Ranch Resort, 5601 N. Hacienda del Sol Rd.; $35, $25 members; 626-6459.
Saturday, April 2
• Oro Valley Councilmember Barry Gillaspie holds a Town Hall meeting. Details: 10-11:30 a.m.; Sun City Vistoso, Social Hall, Navajo Room, 1495 E. Rancho Vistoso Blvd.; 229-4711.
Monday, April 4
• The Oro Valley Historic Preservation Commission meets. Details: 5-8 p.m.; Hopi Conference Room, 11000 N. La Cañada Dr.; 229-4700.
Tuesday, April 5
• The Oro Valley Public Library presents a lecture by Arvind Singh, head of International Economics at the University of Arizona on Debt Crisis: Banks and Government. Details: 9-11 a.m.; Oro Valley Public Library, 1305 W. Naranja Dr.; free; 229-5300.
• The Pima County Board of Supervisors meets. Details: 9 a.m.; Supervisor's hearing room, first floor, Pima County Administration Building, 130 W. Congress St.; 740-8126.
• The non-partisan Coffee Party of NW Tucson meets. Details: 1-3 p.m.; Oro Valley Public Library, 1305 W. Naranja Dr.; 575-1743.
• The Marana Town Council meets. Details: 7 p.m.; Marana Municipal Complex Council Chambers, 11555 W. Civic Center Dr.; 682-3401.
Wednesday, April 6
• The Oro Valley Town Council meets. Details: 6-9 p.m.; Council Chambers, 11000 N. La Cañada Dr.; 229-4700.