Monday, April 19
• Democrats of Legislative District 25 will hold their monthly meeting and discuss recent health care reforms. Details: 6-8 p.m.; Wheeler Taft Abbett Sr. Library, 7800 N. Schisler Drive; free.
Tuesday, April 20
• The Pima County Board of Supervisors will meet. Details: 9 a.m.; supervisor's hearing room, first floor, Pima County Administration Building, 130 West Congress Street; for more information, call 740-8126.
• The Pima County Republican Club luncheon features speaker Jonathan Paton, CD8 candidate. Details: 12 p.m.; El Parador 2744 E. Broadway Blvd.; $11.
• The Oro Valley Parks & Recreation Advisory Board will meet. Details: 6:30-9:30 p.m.; Hopi Conference Room, 11000 N. LaCañada Drive; 229-4700.
• The Marana Town Council will meet. Details: 7 p.m.; Marana Municipal Complex, 11555 W. Civic Center Drive; 682-3401.