Fire may have sparked in bay
Posted: Tuesday, June 23, 2009 11:00 pm
Randy Metcalf/The Explorer, Golder Ranch Fire District engineer Jeremy North sifts through some of his damaged belongings Wednesday afternoon after a fire at one of SaddleBrooke two fire stations earlier that morning. The fire started around 12:45 a.m. in the station's vehicle bay. No one was injured in the fire.
14 MORE IMAGES TAGGED WITH "EXPLORER"
7 MORE IMAGES TAGGED WITH "GOLDER RANCH"
14 MORE IMAGES TAGGED WITH "FIRE"
1 MORE IMAGE TAGGED WITH "FIRE STATION"