(NAPSI)—To be known for having the gift of giving, there are three things you should consider:
1. Make it personal. Consider the recipient’s hobbies and interests. For example, give a gardener seeds and gloves; send kitchen equipment to the gourmet cook. Also, if you have a special talent for knitting or painting or photography, give something you’ve created just for them.
2. Wrap it up. Any gift can seem more fun when it comes in a beautifully wrapped box.
3. You don’t have to spend a lot to give a lot. For example, you can really save and still shine when giving jewelry. That’s because you can present a gem that’s 10 percent brighter than a diamond yet available at a tenth of the cost.
Forever Brilliant® is the world’s most brilliant gemstone™. More brilliant than a diamond and conventional moissanite, Forever Brilliant is one-tenth the price of a comparable-quality diamond and requires less investment to make a more brilliant statement. Forever Brilliant offers consumers the most beauty for any budget, including unique designs set in 14-karat gold for men and women from $149.
Those are just some reasons many consider it a better choice for an engagement ring than diamonds. In fact, according to a Harris Interactive survey, 78 percent of Americans believe it’s completely appropriate to get engaged with a gemstone other than a diamond.
The survey also revealed that:
• Nearly four in five think the cost of diamonds probably causes people to look for alternative stones for engagement rings.
• Only 60 percent of Americans own, or have ever owned, a piece of diamond jewelry.
Each Forever Brilliant comes with a certificate of authenticity and a Limited Lifetime Warranty from the company that created it: Charles & Colvard, the global sole source of moissanite. A laser inscription on the girdle of stones measuring larger than 5mm confirms that each gem meets that company’s high standards. Forever Brilliant gems and jewelry are available for purchase at www.moissanite.com.
For more information, you can go to www.charlesandcolvard.com.
On the Net:North American Precis Syndicate, Inc.(NAPSI)