This recipe for Mediterranean Nachos incorporates the savory and fresh flavors of Sabra Roasted Garlic Hummus and Roasted Red Pepper Hummus, as well as tomatoes, Greek olives, fresh mozzarella, zucchini and pepperoncini.
- 4 cups pita chips
- 2 tablespoons Sabra Roasted Garlic Hummus
- 2 tablespoons Sabra Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
- 8 to 10 grape tomatoes, cut in half lengthwise
- 1/4 cup chopped zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch chunks
- 2 tablespoons chopped Greek olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped pepperoncini
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place pita chips in a 9- to 10-inch skillet or other oven-proof pan or baking dish. Top with small spoonfuls of hummus.
- Sprinkle tomatoes, zucchini, olive and pepperoncini over the chips. Top with shredded mozzarella.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until cheese has melted and edges are beginning to brown.
- Serve warm.
Makes: 4 servings
Preparation and Baking