For a cool twist on tradition, Easy Pumpkin Cream Pie is an easy, luscious pie with the flavors of the season in a cool, creamy dessert.
- 1 9-inch (6 ounces) prepared graham cracker crust
- 1 can (15 ounces) Libby's 100% Pure Pumpkin Pie
- 1 package (5.1 ounces) vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 cup Nestlé Carnation Evaporated Milk
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 cups (about 6 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 cup fresh raspberries (optional)
- COMBINE pumpkin, pudding mix, evaporated milk and pumpkin pie spice in large mixer bowl; beat for 1 minute or until blended. Fold in 1 1/2 cups whipped topping. Spoon into crust. Freeze for at least 4 hours or until firm. Let stand in refrigerator for 1 hour before serving. Garnish with remaining whipped topping and raspberries, if desired. Serve immediately.
Makes 8 servings